I have been a copywriter and marketing consultant for a long time, and have written a lot — A LOT — of copy.
Here is a very small sampling of some of the work I have done over the years. If we are in direct dialogue and there is something specific you would like to see that you do not see here, let me know and I will send it to you privately.
Print (includes brochures, sales sheets, advertorial):
Websites: I write copy for websites, both from scratch for new/redone sites as well as rewriting for existing sites. I also consult on site navigation, content development and usability from a content perspective. Different websites serve different purposes – some are strictly for use as “brochure sites,” others more SEO- (search engine optimization) related and yet others informational in a highly-regulated industry. Some samples represent sites I wrote in their entirety, others a few landing pages or new pages. I did not design the websites below. My expertise is WORDS.
Here are a few websites I was consulted on for content*:
* Keep in mind that my area of expertise is WORDS. I have nothing to do with the design or other components of these websites.
Ghostwriting Work Has Included:
- Books (ebooks and print books)
- Scripts for teleseminars, e-learning, speeches and video
- Blogs (see below)
- Columns and articles (bylined and otherwise)
Much of my work is blog writing and ghostwriting for clients. Because of the nature of ghostwriting, I do not publicize specific details of these clients or this work. Areas I have written about or currently write about include:
- Career (specialized and general)
- Ski Resorts
- Direct Response Television
- Tips & Tools For Executive & Administrative Assistants
- Writing For The Web
- Online Media Buying & Online Advertising
- Innovation for Entrepreneurs
- Baby Gift Buying
- Reverse Vasectomies
- Cancer Survival
- Auto Glass Repair
- Online Marketing